HomeTech HomeTech Author
Title: Your windows license will expire soon fixed | How to activate windows 8 | 8.1 | 10 | All version
Author: HomeTech
Rating 5 of 5 Des:
I have bought my HP Laptop with Windows 8.1 installed almost 8 months back but now its giving me license expire messages since last 1 month....
I have bought my HP Laptop with Windows 8.1 installed almost 8 months back but now its giving me license expire messages since last 1 month. Today i am going to fix this as the expire date tomorrow ie 12 Feb 2017

Now lets start and see Your windows license will expire soon is fixed. This How to can be used to activate windows (10 | 8.1 | 8 | 7 ) All version. You will learn How to get rid of Windows 10, 8.1 and 8 product key Activation notification.

We will used Windows Toolkit to install auto KMS and activate windows. Watch the video for details

Thanks for reading and watching.
Visit my YouTube Channel HomeTech

Please Support my YouTube Channel by liking and subscribing
I spend more time on my YouTube Channel so all comments are replied 101% there
Comments and suggestions are welcome to improve the tutorial and help other

Share Happiness

See the video for more details
YouTube

Dailymotion

Your windows license will expire soon fixed... by HomeTech47

Advertisement

Post a Comment

  1. salam..how to download windows toolkits from here..
    there is no download option here

    ReplyDelete
  2. but how to download it..there is no download option

    ReplyDelete
  3. but how to download it..there is no download option

    ReplyDelete

 
Top