HomeTech HomeTech Author
Title: How to restore USB Drive or SD card lost space to full capacity
Author: HomeTech
Rating 5 of 5 Des:
Some time your SD card or USB space show zero or less space than it capacity when you try to format it. I have 16GB USB on which I have inst...
Some time your SD card or USB space show zero or less space than it capacity when you try to format it. I have 16GB USB on which I have install RemixOS PC android x86 for testing purpose. But after testing  when I was try to use the same USB for data it show only 1.46GB. So let reclaim our lost space now

Run command prompt (cmd) as administrator
Type
  1. # diskpart <Enter>
  2. # list disk <It will list all the disk install on your PC / laptop>
  3. # select disk number <Where number is the disk number you want to reclaim space>
  4. # list partition <This will list all partition on the selected disk>
  5. # select partition number <Where number is the partition number on selected disk>
  6. # delete partition <It will delete the selected partition on the selected disk>
  7. Repeat step 4 to 6 till all partitions are deleted on the Selected disk
  8. # clean
  9. # create partition primary
  10. Now all done, just Remove the USB disk / SD Card and re plug will show all the space
Thanks for reading and watching.
Visit my YouTube Channel HomeTech

Please Support my YouTube Channel by liking and subscribing
I spend more time on my YouTube Channel so all comments are 101%  replied there
Comments and suggestions are welcome to improve the tutorial and help other

Share Happiness

See the video for more details

Advertisement

Post a Comment

 
Top