HomeTech HomeTech Author
Title: Default password or default login of different router | OS | System
Author: HomeTech
Rating 5 of 5 Des:
I some time forget what was the default login / password of routers or system i mostly play with. This just for my personal reference and ma...
I some time forget what was the default login / password of routers or system i mostly play with. This just for my personal reference and may not include range of all system / router. I will try to cover as much as I Know or get hand on. You can comment if any things I missed out for help of others.

Routers

  1. TP-Link admin / admin
  2. MikroTik admin / blank (no password)
  3. OpenWRT root / blank (no password)
  4. DD-WRT asked to change on first login
  5. to be continue

System Web Login

  1. Zeroshell web Interface admin / zeroshell
  2. Zerotruth web Interface admin / zerotruth
  3. RADIUSdesk Web Interface root / admin
  4. RADIUSdesk Console Interface system / admin (when you install the OVA pre-installed virtual appliance)
  5. Airlink 1.0.1a Hotspot manager web interface airlink / admin
  6. MikroTik API v3 admin / 1234
  7. to be continue

Thanks for reading and watching.
Visit my YouTube Channel HomeTech more details video on different routers and server setups

Please Support my YouTube Channel by liking and subscribing
Comments and suggestions are welcome to improve the tutorial and help other

Share Happiness

Advertisement

Post a Comment

 
Top