HomeTech HomeTech Author
Title: MikroTik - Basic Configuration as Internet Sharing NAT Router #1
Author: HomeTech
Rating 5 of 5 Des:
We will learn the basic configuration of MikroTik router. I used x86 based MikroTik RouterOS on VMWare with two ethernet ports one as WAN a...

We will learn the basic configuration of MikroTik router. I used x86 based MikroTik RouterOS on VMWare with two ethernet ports one as WAN and other is LAN. We will configure it as NAT router to share the internet connection.
First identify the ethernet port and set IP address for it. The set DHCP server and add Firewall rule for the LAN Network. and you are ready to go.

Thanks for reading and watching.
Visit my YouTube Channel HomeTech

Please Support my YouTube Channel by liking and subscribing
I spend more time on my YouTube Channel so all comments are 101%  replied there
Comments and suggestions are welcome to improve the tutorial and help other

Share Happiness

See the video for more details

Advertisement

Post a Comment

 
Top