HomeTech HomeTech Author
Title: Airlink Hotspot - Install Fresh UBUNTU 12.04 Server x64
Author: HomeTech
Rating 5 of 5 Des:
Welcome to my blog, this is a new series of Hotspot deployment using Airlink Hotspot develop by  sartonice To start with the deployment we ...
Welcome to my blog, this is a new series of Hotspot deployment using Airlink Hotspot develop by sartonice
To start with the deployment we will first install a fresh copy of UBUNTU 12.04 server x64.
for detail on installation watch my video

Thanks for reading and watching.
Visit my YouTube Channel HomeTech

Please Support my YouTube Channel by liking and subscribing
I spend more time on my YouTube Channel so all comments are 101%  replied there
Comments and suggestions are welcome to improve the tutorial and help other

Share Happiness

See the video for more details

Advertisement

Post a Comment

 
Top